IAM Engineer – SailPoint
The IAM Engineer is a consultant engineering role responsible for performing system implementation and integration activities. The engineer role is the face of client delivery and is critical to delivery of services and managing client expectations day-to-day.
The position reports to the Practice Director and works closely with other practice teams in delivering best in class security engagements for our clients.
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. IDMWORKS offers a competitive benefits package including but not limited to PTO, Insurance (health, dental, vision, life); long term disability, 401K employer contribution after first 90 days, FSA, HSA, and more.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Location: Anywhere in the Continental US or Canada
Citizenship: US Citizen, Canadian Citizen or Green Card Holder
Travel: While work from home/remote is possible, ability to travel up to 70%
Start Date: Immediately
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver consultant services in a direct capacity on client engagements
• Engage in requirements gathering and use cases development
• Create, validate, and justify security solutions and designs consistent with client objectives and best practices
• Develop deployment and implementation methodology and standards consistent with vendor best practices
• Install, integrate, configure, and deploy IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, Privileged Account Management.
• Transcribe and present technical information to business / executive levels
• Develop and execute test cases and test plans for IAM solutions
• Respond to escalated Tier 3 client support calls for managed services, as needed
• Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support activities
• Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication
• Observe project delivery protocol and ensure timely escalation of status, issues, and risks
• Work with vendor product support to open, troubleshoot, and resolve product issues
• Develop technical project plans and aid in project resourcing
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
• IT Professional Certification (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, etc.) a plus
• Knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ concepts and features
• 2+ year of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ administration experience
• 2+ year of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ implementation experience
• Experience with the following products: SailPoint IdentityIQ, SailPoint IdentityNow, SailPoint SecurityIQ
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with the following SailPoint IdentityIQ components: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning, Password Management, Workflows, Quicklinks and custom forms
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in security consulting, security administration, and/or Information Technology field
• 1+ years of solution design, integration architecture, technical development, and deployment experience of IAM solutions and products
• Knowledge of Java, .NET, or similar object-oriented programming language
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Knowledge of enterprise directories (LDAP, Active Directory, etc.)
• Knowledge of enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday, ServiceNow)
• Experience setting up and installing software on Windows and Unix (Linux, HP, Solaris, AIX) platforms
• Experience with the following web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, Web Services, etc.)
• Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, etc.)
• Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) a plus
• Working knowledge of securing resources in third party hosted cloud environment a plus
• Ability to work in a team fostered, multi-tasked environment
• Proficient in writing executive level reports and technical documentation
• Connect easily with clients and colleagues to communicate effectively across business and technical boundaries to offer recommendations as an expert with best practices
If you enjoy a fast paced, fluid workplace with unlimited opportunities and challenges, please use the form below to apply to this open position.