Deleting Certifications from NetIQ AGS & Sailpoint Identity IQ
As ofttimes happens, we find the the need to delete a certification after it has been created in Net IQ’s AGS and/or Sailpoint’s Identity IQ. Unfortunately there is no way to delete the certification from the standard User Interface.
To delete a certification from NetIQ AGS and/or Sailpoint Identity IQ, the Administrator needs to go to the AGS/IIQ console and follow the below steps:
- Navigate to /$AppServer_Home/webapps/ags(iiq)/WEB-INF/bin Based on the tool you are using, type “./ags console“ or “./iiq console“
- Type “list certificationgroup” and identify the certificationgroup to be removed
- Type “delete certificationgroup <certificationgroupname>” to remove the certificationgroup
- Type “list workitem” to validate all workitems for this certification have been removed.
If there are multiple certifications that needs to removed from AGS or IIQ:
- The administrator should create a file as shown below:
delete certificationgroup <certficationgroupname > delete certificationgroup <certficationgroupname >
- After saving the file, the administrator should type the below command from console
This should remove all the certifications specified within the file.
Questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us below or at IDMWORKS