An IDMWORKS CIAM Assessment & Roadmap Will Lead To More Secure Consumer IAM While Ensuring A Seamless Customer Experience
CIAM Assessment & Roadmap
The IDMWORKS Consumer IAM Assessment & Roadmap is a blueprint that takes a practical, structured and coherent approach to the management of consumer identities, their consents and their access and removal to/from systems & data.
Why Should You Assess?
There are several reasons to assess your current approach to consumer identity and access management including:
- Ensure that the right people get access to the right resources at the right time for the right reasons (and that you can prove it to auditors.)
- Improve the customer experience, eliminate waste, and increase security
- Prevent and detect risk
What Should You Assess?
- Social Identity Integration
- SSO/Risk-based Authentication
- Consumer Identity Lifecycle Program
- Preference & Consent Management
- Self-service Preferences
- Terms/Opt-in Management
- Auditing Compliance Adherence
- Auditing Compliance Alignment
- Profile Governance
- Analytics & Insights
- Consumer Data Store/Security
- Dynamic Schema
Building the CIAM Roadmap
IDMWORKS will create an ideal future state architecture for your organization that will define what can reasonably be accomplished incrementally within a phased long-term roadmap to successfully address the organization’s security services needs and vision.
This blueprint may include the implementation of several core identity & access management component processes, procedures and/or technologies to build a solid identity & access management services framework to support more efficient, more secure and more effective delivery of security services in the future.