Creating A Custom Aveksa Review Report
So let us discuss building a custom review report using the Aveksa (ACM) product.
This custom report will:
- Generate a review report that will show who the reviewer is that generated the review.
- Show who the reviewee is
- Show the status of the review
- Show the entitlement that is associated to the reviewee
- Show comments about the review.
- Show information about a group review.
The views used in the query are as follows:
pv_users – contains information about the (users) reviewer and reviewee, such as their first and last names.
pv_review – contains information about the review such as the review ID, state, type and name
pv_review_component – contains information about the review components
pv_unified_entitlement – contains information about the entitlements users that are being review for
The following query will generate the review report for our customer:
CASE WHEN rc.STATE = ‘R’ THEN ‘Revoked’ ELSE ‘Approved’ END AS Status,
CASE WHEN r.review_type = ‘G’ THEN ‘Group’ ELSE ‘Entitlement’ END AS Type