Sr. IAM Engineer (Ping)
About the job
We eat, breathe, and sleep identity. It’s not a side project. It’s the passion that fuels us as experienced by thousands of successful engagements. Our team is staffed by identity experts representing every major vendor and every major industry. Whether it’s a complex or simple identity challenge, our team has seen it and successfully delivered a solution that works.
- Engage in requirements gathering, analyze business processes, and provide recommendations and solutions to clients
- Assist with architecture and design of new IAM solutions
- Installation, Integration, Configuration, and Deployment of IAM solutions
- Develop and perform testing for IAM solutions
- Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support as necessary
- Maintain multiple environments following coding best practices and SDLC
- Troubleshoot and maintain IAM solutions including product support
- Remain current on IAM and IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Communicate status including timely reporting and escalation of issues and risks
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team settings and multi-task environment
- Author technical documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 6+ Years of experience in IT and should be aligned with Access Management solutions.
- 4 years of hands-on experience in any of AM products such as PingDirectory, PingFederate and Ping Access etc.
- Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for technologies such as Header based Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth, Ws-Fed, Ws-Trust, IWA based authentication etc.
- Must have working experience in integration of multiple applications with any one of above-mentioned Access management tools.
- Must have working experience in workflow design and development, role-based access management, creating password policies,
- Hands-On experience with customization of such as UI customization, writing scripts and developing code to fetch assertion values form multiple data sources.
- Experience in integrating directories / Database as Identity store with Access management.
- Should be very good Java/J2EE developer
- Thorough in creating technical documentation of Design, Use and Test cases
- Troubleshooting skills are also a must.
- Expertise in J2EE, JSON, REST, SCIM and SOAP-based web services.
- Should be able to work independently as a Sr.Developer, work may require the person to the solution and implement IAM the component.