We eat, breathe, and sleep identity. It’s not a side project. It’s the passion that fuels us as experienced by thousands of successful engagements. Our team is staffed by identity experts representing every major vendor and every major industry. Whether it’s a complex or simple identity challenge, our team has seen it and successfully delivered a solution that works.
Ready to become an integral member of a tight-knit team of IAM pros with a relentless commitment to delivering amazing customer experiences that create an environment where long-term business partnerships flourish? Our account execs don’t just respond to a “sales need,” they anticipate what our customers need, chart a course for their success, and walk alongside them every step of the way.
- Ability to interpret business needs, translate into technical requirements and ensure the project deliverables meets business needs
- Creative thinking, solution recommendation and acting as the Trusted Advisor for the customer
- Designing, implementing and supporting PAM functionality using CyberArk Privileged Access Management suite of products
- Handson experience with Privileged credential management, User authentication & authorization, Policy management, Session Management, External Integrations, Workflows, Auditing and Reporting
- Perform various QA/QC activities such as Unit test, Integration test, Performance test and User acceptance test.
- Provide technical expertise, remove blockers, deliver scope items, identify security gaps / vulnerabilities and effectively communicate with the project stakeholders.
- Work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Ability to install, troubleshoot & deliver artifacts around CyberArk CorePAS solution including Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Central Policy Manager (CPM), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Privileged Session Manager (PSM) & Privileged Session Manager Proxy (PSMP)
- Enterprise experience implementing advanced use cases such as Zero-Trust PAM implementation, Application Identity Management (AIM) and DevOps security is a big plus
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) certification in good standing and/or Industry certifications such as CISSP is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience is required