Adding Custom Images in the NetIQ Access Governance Suite (AGS) Email Template (SailPoint too)
Many of our customers are keen to add the company logo in the standard email template in NetIQ Access Governance Suite – AGS (this applies to SailPoint IIQ as well).
There are a few ways to add the images in NetIQ AGS.
- Log into NetIQ AGS with admin credentials
- Navigate to the debug interface (http://www.yourcompany.com/ags/debug)
- Select the email template and then select list followed by the email template you wish to add the image too.
- You must base64 encode your image. If you don’t have this tool handy, click here and let us give you a hand.
- Once you have the base64 encoded string you can place it in an image tag as follows:
[rest of base 64 encoded string here…]
ORK5CYII=” alt=”” />
- Make sure to replace the png above with the correct file type for your image (gif, jpeg, etc).
- Click Save and restart the application server.
A second method to associate and image in the template is by adding a link of the image in the body of your email template.
<img src=”https://LINK TO IMAGE”/><br><br>
(Don’t forget to Restart the application server!)
When NetIQ AGS sends an email from here on out the email recipient should receive the image in email body.
Questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us below or at IDMWORKS