Provisioning users in HPE NonStop from an Identity Management System
Managing user accounts in HPE NonStop is no easy feat; fortunately, the IdentityForge Connector for HPE NonStop makes it simple. Enterprises find it challenging to achieve timely provisioning and de-provisioning of user access to key HPE NonStop systems. This poses 2 major issues:
- Any delay in creating a user account for a new hire leads to productivity loss and can decrease profitability. Not de-activating an account immediately upon employee departure or termination creates an unauthorized access security risk.
- Many enterprises deploy Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to solve these challenges only to realize that while these IAM solutions can provide connectivity to a large number of target systems, sometimes they lack connectivity to HPE NonStop.
We’ve built our IdentityForge Connector for HPE NonStop so you can easily integrate HPE NonStop with your preferred IAM solution. The connector is simple to install and can be deployed in hours, not days or weeks. IdentityForge Connector for HPE NonStop can be used for:
- Simplified Password Management: Synchronize Active Directory password with HPE NonStop
- Password Self-Service: Enable employee password reset to reduce helpdesk costs and increase employee productivity
- Mitigate Risk: Disable (or delete) employee accounts when they leave to increase security posture and mitigate the risk of unauthorized access
- Boost Employee Productivity: Create user accounts in HPE NonStop to give employees faster access to the resources needed for their job
- The standard LDAPv3 interface also allows easy integration to any of your custom applications that need to be connected to HP NonStop
For more information, please visit: https://www.idmworks.com/iam-software/identityforge-connectors/hp-non-stop-connector
To speak with us about your HPE NonStop user provisioning challenges, please contact us at +1.888.687.0436 Ext 1 or email@example.com.