Work With Us!
Technical Operations Manager
The Operations Manager is a customer advocate who has an experience using integration applications and troubleshooting issues customers may experience when using such applications. The candidate should be well organized and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. He / She can play a lead role in managing the managed services for customers and thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of a technical support/customer service role. Additionally, the candidate must have effective time and project management skills to push initiatives and results efficiently and effectively, while also contributing to a proactive support model. The Operations Manager is the face for customer and is critical to delivery and manage expectations. He / She works closely with other SME’s (practice teams) in delivering one stop solution to enhance customer experience.
Provide real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues
- Manage team to perform day-to-day operations and mentor them to enhance their skills o Effectively communicate and manage customer
- Actively drive priority-1 and prioirity-2 incidents towards resolution and monitor problem management
- Handle level-1 and level-2 escalations from customers
- Prepare periodic status report and drive periodic calls with customer
- Drive towards high CAST rating o Gather requirements from customer for enhancement requests o Skillful to get knowledge of existing implementation and guide team in building knowledge repository o Actively participate in Managed Services practice development and offering o Prepare templates and documentation related to managed services offering (estimation, methodology, etc.) o Share best practices with team and encourage them to adhere them o Participate in pre-sales activities and assist sales team
- Ensure learning and skill enhancements for each team member by guiding and mentoring them o Periodically perform audit to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Extensive customer support and management experience
- 8+ years of experience and exposure to more than one IAM product (OIM, Sailpoint, MIM, etc.)
- Experience on Enterprise directories (LDAP, Active Directory, etc.)
- Hands-On experience to Incident Management system (Remedy, OTRS, Service Now etc.)
- Knowledge of ➢ Java, .NET, or similar object-oriented programming language (any one) ➢ Relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.) ➢ Operating systems (Windows and Unix) ➢ Application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical approach and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing and mentoring the support team
- Should have experience on project estimations and RFP response
- ITIL v3 Foundation or above